Refer a Bulldog Program
Each year, UGA Athletic Association coaches recruit future generations of Bulldogs who desire to Commit To The G. With the Bulldog Nation extending far beyond the confines of campus, you can assist The Georgia Bulldog Club in its recruiting process.
The Refer A Bulldog program has been designed to reward our current donors for bringing new members to The Georgia Bulldog Club. With every dollar donated equaling one point in the Hartman Fund priority point structure, those cumulative points make a difference in the assignment of renewable season, away game, single home game and postseason tickets.
To meet The Georgia Bulldog Club’s goal of increasing membership while further providing the very best resources to our dedicated young student-athletes, donors will have the ability to build additional points based on the giving level of new donors they refer.
|Annual Gift Level of New Donor||Point Credit Received by the Donor That Makes the Referral|
|$100 - $499||20 points|
|$500 - $999||100 points|
|$1,000 - $2,499||200 points|
|$2,500 - $4,999||500 points|
|$5,000 - $9,999||1,000 points|
- At the time of donation, the new donor must submit either a Refer A Bulldog form (located online at www.thegeorgiabulldogclub.com) or submit the current donor name and account number when donating online. The referral cannot take place after the donation has been made. It must be made at the time of the new donation.
- Referral points do not count toward any annual gift total. They are strictly added as a credit to the donor’s cumulative point total.
- Credit points will be added as referrals come in and will be visible in the cumulative total on all ticket applications.
- The current Hartman Fund donor with the most referrals each year will be recognized by The Georgia Bulldog Club.
- The referral of a new sky suite holder does not qualify for this program. However, a sky suite donor can refer a new Hartman Fund donor and receive the associated priority points.
- A donor in the Young Alumni program is eligible to receive referral points only for general Hartman Fund referrals. Referral of a donor to the Young Alumni program will not be provided additional credit points as the Young Alumni program has its own credit point structure.
- There will be an annual cap of 10,000 points an existing donor can receive from referral credits each year.
- A new donor cannot be referred by another new donor. Points will only be issued if the referring donor made a contribution to the 2017 Hartman Fund.