Georgia Always is an exclusive society honoring individuals who leave the ultimate legacy for UGA student-athletes, coaches, staff and athletic programs through planned gifts.
These funds ensure the Athletic Association’s ability to fulfill its long-term vision through support of scholarships, endowments, facility improvement, and other support funds. University of Georgia alumni and friends who are dedicated to the continued success of Georgia’s student-athletes can make a lasting imprint on the program by contributing to the athletic association through various avenues of planned giving.
Three simple ways to make a planned gift to benefit Georgia Athletics:
- Bequest: Designate the “University of Georgia Foundation, for benefit of UGA Athletics” as a beneficiary of your state by will or trust.
- Retirement Plan Assets: Contact your plan administrator to name “University of Georgia Foundation, for benefit of UGA Athletics” beneficiary of all or a portion of your unused retirement assets such as a gift from your IRA, 401(k), 403(b), pension or other tax-deferred plan.
- IRA Rollover: Transfer up to $100,000 per year from an IRA to satisfy the required minimum distribution for the year (eligible if 70 1/2 years or above, provides immediate Magill Society membership based on cash value of gift.
- Membership packet
- Annual Georgia Always appreciation event
- In-game recognition
- Option to designate priority points when cash gift is received
- Membership into the University’s ‘Heritage Society’
- Welcome packet with special recognition from UGA President
- Name listed in University publications
- Invitation to Special Events
Contact us Toll Free at 877.423.2947 or use our contact form here.