The Silver Circle is the most prestigious level of giving to the University of Georgia Athletics Association.
The Silver Circle is a small group of philanthropic supporters who, through their leadership, play a critical role in the success of Georgia Athletics. This exclusive group will serve as an essential component of philanthropic funding for the proposed facility construction and enhancements through the Georgia Excellence campaign.
To become a member of the University of Georgia Athletics Association Silver Circle, a gift of $1 million, payable over five years, must be committed. Current gifts of cash, stock, real estate, as well as irrevocable planned gifts are eligible. Irrevocable planned gifts will be recognized posthumously with tickets and benefits assigned to the designated family member in the Will. Only non-ticket priority gifts count towards membership in the Silver Circle
- Members have the ability to designate their athletic ticket priorities to a family member or members. All priority points, tickets and parking may be passed down. This is a one-time designation only.
- Priority points and tickets may be split between multiple designated family members if the Silver Circle member desires.
- The UGA Athletic Association will provide one complimentary SEC or National Championship ring or pendant of the sport of member’s choice each year. Members will also have the opportunity to purchase a ring or pendant for their spouse.
- Members will be recognized during a home football game on the playing field, one time.
- Members will receive invitations to Athletic Association special events.
- Naming Opportunities will be discussed and approved according to University of Georgia policy.
- Members must have completed the minimum gift of $1 million over a five year period to be eligible to receive Silver Circle member benefits.
Silver Circle Members
Michael and Wendy Kahn
Donald M. Leebern, Jr.
Victoria and Leon Farmer, Jr.
Rebecca and Leon Farmer, III
Mr. and Mrs. C.V. Nalley, III
Mr. and Mrs. Taylor W. Smith
Mr. and Mrs. Rankin M. Smith, Jr.
Mr. and Mrs. Richard K. Hines
Bo and Sherry Means
Jimmy and Barbara Turner
Jack and Joy Davis
Tim and Leah Chapman
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Warren and Mary Mitchell
John and Alice Sands
Dr. and Mrs. J. Harold Harrison
Walter C. Troutman
Benard B. and Doris Ramsey
New York, NY
Frank D. Foley, III
John and Kay Parker
Steve and Sandra Keadle
Patrick and Kara Jones
Billy Slaughter and Fain Slaughter
Mr. and Mrs. John A. Addison
Mr. and Mrs. Rich Clay
Mr. and Mrs. Tom Cousins
Mr. Jacob and Mrs. Tracie Crowe
Mr. and Mrs. Scott M. Fitzgerald
Mr. Jeff Roy Grant
Mr. David B. Kahn
Mr. Doug and Mrs. Diane Magnus
Flowery Branch, GA
Mr. Tony and Mrs. Elizabeth Townley
Mr. and Mrs. Carlton Walstad