- The Georgia Bulldog Club encourages every supporter of Georgia Athletics to establish and contribute on your own account, enabling receipt of benefits associated with the account.
- The Georgia Bulldog Club requires an account to be listed under the name of one primary individual and not a company or family name. The Georgia Bulldog Club reserves the right to change the account names that do not comply with this policy.
- Members may have a maximum of 8 season tickets on one account, with no more than 4 being assigned to the club level.
- UGAAA reserves the right to cancel orders, void tickets, deny admission, and terminate season ticket accounts for violation of any policies of the UGAAA without notice. Please refer to the Zero Tolerance Policy on georgiadogs.com for more information.
- UGAAA and The Georgia Bulldog reserve the right to adjust any seats to eliminate any single seats and/or create adjacent seating options in an effort to effectively maximize seating opportunities for donors.
- All persons regardless of age must have a ticket to enter a University of Georgia athletic event that requires admission for entry.
- Donations are non-refundable.
Account Transfer Policies
- An account, including the associated priority points, parking, and season tickets, may only be transferred one-time to a surviving spouse only at the time of death of the primary account holder.
- An account, including the associated priority points, parking, and season tickets cannot be transferred by virtue of a will, trust, or other estate-planning document.
- An account, including the associated priority points, parking, and season tickets can also be transferred one-time if one is a member of the Silver Circle.