Game Day Parking
All donors who contribute $2,500 or more to the Hartman Fund and are assigned season tickets on the same account are eligible to receive a season parking pass based on availability. There is no additional cost for a season parking pass, and it will arrive with your season tickets.
New Season Parking Passes
To obtain a season parking pass, contribute a minimum of $2,500 to the 2020 Hartman Fund and purchase season tickets on the same account. Season ticket holders who qualify will be select their parking location during the online seat and parking selection process in May. Selection times are assigned based on cumulative TGBC priority points.
Retain a Season Parking Pass
To retain your parking pass from the 2019 season, maintain a minimum annual contribution of at least $2,500 and purchase football season tickets on the same account.
Relocate a Season Parking Pass
Maintain an annual contribution $2,500 or more and purchase football season tickets on the same account. When renewing your season tickets, opt in to the optional seat and parking selection process on your season ticket application. Seat and parking relocations take place in May, and selection times are assigned based on cumulative TGBC priority points. Please note: certain lots may have little to no turn over. We can provide historical information for each lot as a reference.
- Permit must be displayed from rearview mirror with the front of the permit facing forward.
- Permit must be visible at all times to avoid tickets and/or towing.
- No RVs, limousines or any vehicle larger than one parking space.
- Any vehicle (car, truck or trailer) must be contained within the painted lines of the parking space and NOT extend into any driveway or lane of traffic within a parking lot.
- A parking permit is valid for (1) vehicle per marked space. No golf carts or ATVs will be allowed in the parking area on game day.
- A car/truck and trailer that uses two parking spaces will need two parking permits. No drop-offs are permitted. Pull-behind items (trailers/cookers) must fit in one marked space as it is not guaranteed that space will be adjacent to the vehicle pulling the trailer/cooker.
- Vehicles are not permitted to exit and re-enter the designated lot, using the same permit.
- The University of Georgia Athletic Association will not be liable for the loss or damage to vehicle or contents.
- Spaces cannot be saved for other patrons, spaces available on a first come, first serve basis.
- The University of Georgia Athletic Association will not replace lost or stolen permits.
- Any duplication or misuse of this permit may result in prosecution to the full extent of the law.
- Parking on sidewalk area prohibited.
- Failure to abide by these rules and restrictions may result in the immediate revocation of the individual’s parking permit, the vehicle will be towed at the owner’s expense, and such conduct may result in the loss of season parking privileges.